“Common Borders. Common Solutions”
BSBEEP web page is a network, which aims at becoming virtual exhibition for trade and green materials and services for experts and companies for Black Sea Region. Aims to exchange organized knowledge and information about buildings energy efficiency and to disseminate it systematically around Black Sea area, to have reliable base studies for short and midterm planning on energy efficiency matters, to train practically target groups on energy efficiency matters.
BSBEEP Black Sea Buildings Energy Efficiency Plan Project
Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism, General Directorate for Territorial Cooperation of Romania suggested implementing Joint Operational Programme “Black Sea Basin 2007-2013”. It includes participants from several EU member states (Greece and Romania), several partner countries (Armenia, Moldova, Ukraine) and Turkey. The project includes government agencies, universities, research centers and NGOs, promoting buildings energy efficiency in local and regional level.
Black Sea Buildings Energy Efficiency Plan Project (hereafter BSBEEP) has been started thanks to the contributions of six municipalities, three universities and one foundation from six Black Sea Basin countries within the framework of Black Sea Basin Joint Operational Programme 2007-2013.
Black Sea Buildings Energy Efficiency Plan Project, generally aims to contribute to stronger regional partnerships and cooperation schemes in BS area through the reinforcement of administrative capacities of local authorities and bodies. The project aims to strengthen the administrative capacity of local authorities in a very crucial sector (energy efficiency in buildings) having major environmental and economic impacts locally and globally. The project aims to improve energy efficiency systems in buildings, as well as exchange of knowledge and experience in energy sector. Internal and external analysis of energy system current state will be implemented under the project. BSBEEP is financed by Black Sea Basin Joint Operational Programme 2007-2013, which is a programme under the European Neighborhood & Partnership Instrument (hereafter ENPI) of the European Union.
It has been approved under Measure 1.3: “Creation of administrative capacity for the design and implementation of local development policies”. Duration of BSBEEP Project is 24 months.
To contribute to stronger regional partnerships and cooperation schemes in BS area through the reinforcement of administrative capacities of local authorities and bodies.
To reinforce the administrative capacities of local authorities and bodies in a very crucial sector (energy efficiency in buildings) having major environmental and economic impacts locally and globally.
Target Groups of BSBEEP Project:
• Municipalities (departments of Technical services and financial services)
• Universities(relevant schools and laboratories),
• Municipal servants(both administrative and technical personnel), builders and specialized journalists
Final Beneficiaries of BSBEEP Project:
• Collective bodies like chambers of commerce, associations of engineers, working unions, financial institutions.
• Specific professional groups like builders, construction entrepreneurs, specialized journalists.
• Energy related institutions and bodies like public and private electricity companies, ESCO’s, construction companies, construction products producers, financial institutions.
• General audience like both as potential investors and as sensitive and active energy consumers.
Main Group Activities of BSBEEP Project:
• GA1- Knowledge and Information collection and dissemination-Analysis of external current situation
• GA2- Preparation for implementation-Analysis of internal current situation
• GA3- Integrated planning processes and approaches- Planning, implementation and training
• GA4- Visibility of the Action
• GA5- Management and coordination of the Action
Estimated Results of BSBEEP Project:
• R1-To exchange organized knowledge and information about buildings energy efficiency and to disseminate systematically around Black Sea area
• R2-To collect valid data and produce sound analysis on two fields of intervention (1)municipal buildings and (2)energy consumption on municipal level
• R3-To have reliable base studies for short and midterm planning on energy efficiency matters
• R4-To train practically target groups on energy efficiency matters and to sensibilize wider audience
• R5-To communicate with wider local audience, to disseminate and capitalize joint action’s knowledge base, process and results. To concretize partnership and strengthen project’s sustainability
• R6-To achieve sound project management with quality financial monitoring. To transfer knowledge for EU projects management to non-EU partners